Interact with Somebody's Basement

Search:

Livin' on a Dream: Pilot

Livin’ on a Dream: Pilot

May 16, 2010

VN:R_U [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 5.0/5 (4 votes cast)

Create! Express! Inspire! The best dreams happen when you’re wide awake. What dream are you living?

Additional credits:
Neal Halford (editor)
Andy Anzaldua (editor)

Pass it around...

More | Facebook Twitter MySpace Email embed

Tags:

38 Comments

Leah Cevoli says:

Karen- Thanks! The soundtrack is a song from a London Based band called Fable’s Last Stand, they donated that song.. it was perfect.

John– Yes, absolutely there are ups and downs in this biz. In 5 minute episodes I do want to encourage the good side, obviously we can talk about some pitfalls, but I want you to be inspired when the credits role, not commisserating! :)

Thanks Chris!

Ang– I haven’t seen that, I’ll google! <3

Angela Little Mackenzie says:

This makes me think of an (unfortunately short lived) amazing show called ‘unscripted’…Brilliant as always, Leah! Much Love, Ang

John Pawlak says:

Alright Leah,
    Excellent idea; featuring up and coming talents who share what it takes to ‘Live the Dream’. Explore the down sides as well so people can understand how difficult it is to rise to the top…
    Great work!
    JP :)

Chris says:

Great job, Leah. You are an incredible talent and YOU are inspiring to others.

Karen Weldon says:

Leah, You are definitely living your dream, keep on going. I found the episode interesting; listening to personal dreams is intriguing – we all have them in one form or another. I wish you the best! I like the soundtrack too.

Leah Cevoli says:

You all are making me teary-eyed. Thanks Guys. Sandra– wow, what a beautiful first comment! :)
    Tony, Brooke, Kelly.. awww.. thanks! :)

Bill Ross– I believe you’re the only commenter that I don’t actually know.. so thank you, means a lot that you don’t know me at all, and we’re inspired by this. Awesome! :)

Kel– I’ll make sure our tech goddess Regina sees your comment about the website/invalid stuff.

Jackie Clifford says:

Very Inspiring-thanks!

Kelly Marchand says:

These stories are amazing. They touch my heart, motivate me to do more, and remind me that I’m not alone. Kudos AGAIN Leah for making something that wasn’t there before you got there – YOU are a true artist and all can say is…I want MORE!!!

PS It keeps telling me the URL for my website is invalid & won’t let me my comment, so here it is: http://www.kellymarchand.com

Leah Cevoli says:

Wow, thanks everyone! xoxo

Bill Ross says:

Yes, very inspirational, as is this site. Well done Bonnie and crew. Being an actor this one was special to me. Most people don’t know the tribulations of actors. Loved it.

Bill Ferris says:

How cool is this! Great concept. I’m interested in hearing some great stories. Nice job Leah!

Brooke Lewis says:

Leah, you rocked it! Artists you inspired me! Soooo proud of you…XO Brooke Lewis

Tony Pinizzotto says:

This video makes my heart race.

Aurora de Blas says:

Nice!

Dee says:

can’t wait for the next one!!
    leah you rock

John Palisano says:

Very inspiring! Just what the doctor ordered. Looking forward to more episodes in the very near future.

Bonnie Gillespie says:

Inspiring!

Robert Keniston says:

Excellent! Looking forward to future editions of “Livin’ On A Dream”!

Candice Marie Flournoy says:

AWESOMELY… AWESOME ! :-)

Kathi Carey says:

Great job, Leah!!

Marilyn Anne Michaels says:

Very inspiring. Great work and congrats and love!

Michelle Luchese says:

This is hella inspiring, Leah! Thank you so much!!!

Deborah Cresswell says:

Leah, I am intrigued. Looks like this is the tip of the iceberg for where this series can go. I will be on tenterhooks waiting to see how this develops. Livin’ one’s dream includes letting it take you where it will…just like when you dream in your sleep. I look forward to following this particular journey with you. Well done!

Leah Cevoli says:

Thanks Deborah. It’s so hard sometimes.. many of us are raised to think a dream, is just a dream… it’s when you live your dream, that’s when the real magic happens! eh? :)

Helenna Santos says:

YAY! Go LEAH!!! xoo

Sandra Lindquist says:

Excellent work, Leah! I’ve been waiting a long time to see this. I’m proud of you for bringing this series to life along with your talented friends. Can’t wait to see more episodes in the near future. :-) I believe in encouraging, supporting and sharing not just my own creative visions but those of talented, dedicated, hard working and compassionate people around me–like you! {{{Leah}}} This world is challenging enough, in its own right, and we need to mentor, nurture, appreciate, celebrate and encourage new voices and independent spirits in the arts, music and entertainment. :-)